Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

It's Valentine's Day!


It's Valentine's Day! Well, we didnt want to celebrate actually but couldn't tahan when we saw so many valentine's marketing gimmicks & lovey dovey couples all around. Well, actually I was already in for a great treat on Sun when hubby James specially cooked dinner for me. Ohhhh, I'm really very touched... He actually secretly learnt cooking tips from his mum & prepared my favorite pacific clams stewed chicken as well as prawn omelette. Never thought that he could do so well. Look at the dishes & bouquet. This was really a well spent Valentine's Day for me. Today being the actual day, we had a simple dinner at Cafe Cartel & played with Jovin when we reached home. She seemed to be unusually active & laughing so much. Guess she knows it's a special day too. Else, she would have slept by now during normal days. I hope all our friends will enjoy a great Valentine's Day with their beloved ones. Happy Valentine's Day, my most precious 2 'J's!

No comments: