Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Home Alone With Jovin!













I had wanted to blog this on Sun nite but there seems to be some problems with the uploading. Weekdays have never been an easy task for me to update cos very shagged out after a long weary day in office. Last Sun James had to work. It was raining heavily, so I couldn't bring jovin to meet James either. I spent time as a full-time home-maker playing & interacting with my princess. Hehe, most importantly of all, I gave James a big surprise when I cooked him a sumptous meal. Really wondered how could I have managed with Jovin actively crawling around. Basically, I just tied her to the stroller. Placed many flash cards in fromt of her & she was just right in front of me as I see her through the kitchen glass door as I was cooking. James was real astonished I was able to do all these during his absence. Jovin had a great time with mummy today. See how she enjoyed herself in her own playroom. While she's happily rolling, crawling, standing up by herself with support, this mummy of hers is busy capturing all these memorable shots.....Suddenly I realise... My sweetheart has grown!

No comments: