Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Bouquet of LOVE......


Last Fri 18th of Aug really made an everlasting impression in my mind. My dearest hubby sent a bouquet of 40 roses to my office and I was really in for a pleasant surprise. Throughout our 11 years of relationship, the maximum no. of roses I've ever received from him was 12. I was really grinning from ear to ear & very touched when my hubby did that. Later in the evening, he knocked off earlier than expected & we went on a couple dinner date. It was just a simple steamboat buffet but it's really the company that matters. We exchanged lots during the dinner. I really appreciate dear for taking time off his busy schedule to accompany me. I asked him why the sudden urge to send me 40 roses? He laughed & replied he wanted to leave a deep impression upon me so that I would not always harp on the fact that I did not receive 24 roses throughout my whole life. But later he explained sincerely. The reason was very simple, he just wanted me to be happy cos he knew that I wasn't in my best of moods these days & he hopes that this little act from him could liven up my moods. After the buffet dinner, we took a stroll in the nearby neighbourhood just like during our courtship days. I really really feel very touched over my dear's act today. He sent flowers, arranged the program for tonite. It's all because of me. I feel like on top of the world, being the luckiest woman in the world. Thank God for letting me having found such a great hubby. The 40 roses are now displayed sweetly in our living room. See how sweetly dear is cuddling the bouquet as Jovin & I were watching him as he did that. Hehe.....

Dedicated to my Hubby: Darling, thks for all the effort u've put in. I truly appreciate it. These 40 roses will definitely be embedded in my memory forever. U are the greatest I could ever have.

No comments: