Sunday, November 19, 2006
Shopping Spree!
For the past 2 days, I've been on a shopping spree. I spent $200+ across a wide array of purchases - eyebrow trimming package from Jean Yip, all the daily necessities & DIY facial care items from WATSONS, clothings / make-up from SEIYU, toys from Taka & kids clothings from FOX. Well, all these are real good buys with mostly 30% discounts & the items from Taka were bought using shopping vouchers credited to James's hard work ( rewarded by his company :))
It's really been a long time since I did this. The feeling of seeing myself with many shopping bags is great. Haha! Why? Cos I've got so much in return yet it's costless to me ( proudly sponsored by my hubby, thks Darling ! ) Luckily, he's understandable enough that I need these external purchases to keep myself in tip-top condition since the '3' is nearing........ We bought Jovin a set of MEGA BLOCK newly launched from the Pooh. The blocks are so colourful & unique designs which we believe Jovin will love it. Apart from that, I went to FOX Kids & bought some real pretty & sexy tops for my beloved niece, Crystal. She has been a real dear to me since her birth & I've been doting lavishing on her with presents. This time wanted to reward her for getting into the gifted stream cos it's really tough & not easy for her to have that achievement. I'm sure she will love the gift as she always prefers my taste to my sis's. Haha!
After the great shopping, we met up with our best pals as usual. So excited for them as their wedding is next Sat! We were talking about their upcoming wedding & hinted them on the tekan in store for my dear bro, Junwei. Oh yes! it's one of the rare ocassions that I saw my dear bro in JEANS! For the past 12 years I've known him, he wore jeans less than 10 times! Actually, if not of the fact Tingting has packed all his fav bermudas for their honeymoon, he wouldn't have worn that still. Seeing our best pals tying the knot, we really feel happy for them & looking forward to more gossiping with Tingting in future as they get their new place, their kids etc. James & I are glad that we can have such great pals in our lives. Friendship is hard to come by. What's more, our relationship with them has come a long way & strongly bonded through our past trips & meet-ups etc. Looking forward to their big day on 25 Nov 06.....
It's really been a long time since I did this. The feeling of seeing myself with many shopping bags is great. Haha! Why? Cos I've got so much in return yet it's costless to me ( proudly sponsored by my hubby, thks Darling ! ) Luckily, he's understandable enough that I need these external purchases to keep myself in tip-top condition since the '3' is nearing........ We bought Jovin a set of MEGA BLOCK newly launched from the Pooh. The blocks are so colourful & unique designs which we believe Jovin will love it. Apart from that, I went to FOX Kids & bought some real pretty & sexy tops for my beloved niece, Crystal. She has been a real dear to me since her birth & I've been doting lavishing on her with presents. This time wanted to reward her for getting into the gifted stream cos it's really tough & not easy for her to have that achievement. I'm sure she will love the gift as she always prefers my taste to my sis's. Haha!
After the great shopping, we met up with our best pals as usual. So excited for them as their wedding is next Sat! We were talking about their upcoming wedding & hinted them on the tekan in store for my dear bro, Junwei. Oh yes! it's one of the rare ocassions that I saw my dear bro in JEANS! For the past 12 years I've known him, he wore jeans less than 10 times! Actually, if not of the fact Tingting has packed all his fav bermudas for their honeymoon, he wouldn't have worn that still. Seeing our best pals tying the knot, we really feel happy for them & looking forward to more gossiping with Tingting in future as they get their new place, their kids etc. James & I are glad that we can have such great pals in our lives. Friendship is hard to come by. What's more, our relationship with them has come a long way & strongly bonded through our past trips & meet-ups etc. Looking forward to their big day on 25 Nov 06.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment