Sunday, June 24, 2007
Ladies Chill Out Session!
It has been almost half a year since I last met up with my jiemei, Su yee & Jennifer. Both of them were my buddies when we were stil in the same organisation. Today, they've left me and I'm the poor soul still stuck in the same place, but our bonding remains strong as ever. Little Jovin tagged along with me. So we, the 4 women, had a great whale of time at Paragon last Friday evening. We had Japanese food at the basement. Had soba, soft shell crab, teriyaki salmon, chawamushi etc. Jovin wasn't that cooperative though that nite, mainly because she wanted to sleep as she missed her nap. However, I didn't bring along a pram. So she was throwing tantrums. I had a hard time pacifying her. We went to Coffee Club for cuppa and that's when Jovin finally 'knocked out' by the zzzz monster & fell asleep on the cushion. Peace finally! My 2 pals have both resigned in a short span of 6 months. Well, they were really unfortunate to have met unreasonable bosses and it was really so unbearable to the extent that they decided to leave. For me, I recently had a change in job scope though I've been with the organisation for 6 years. I lead a happier working life now cos I have a very understanding immediate superior. Though there's so much to learn, I'm glad I work in a happier environment now. Nonetheless, the gathering was a great one with great food as well, hehe. I'm glad I'm surrounded by many good friends. To me, friendship is really important and I will definitely cherish all the ties I've established with all my pals through the years. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment