Had fun playing with Jovin in card making session this afternoon. One of Jovin's birthday presents for her 4th birthday last year was a Hello Kitty Sticker and Card machine from my dearest pal, Baoling. However, when we tried to play with her the other time, it wasn't successful as the instructions were not very clear and we had problems deciphering and understanding the diagram since there were no English instructions.
This afternoon, I decided to give it another try and I succeeded! Jovin was so excited and did many labels and cards by her own. She cut out the Hello Kitty pictures, went through the laminating machine etc. and she made quite a few! Although they were not nicely cut, but it's all her fruit of labour. She was so proud of her achievements that she rushed to show it to dear when he returned from work .Just look at the glee on her face. I too, felt a sense of accomplishment that mother and daughter did an interesting activity together :)
No comments:
Post a Comment