Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 05, 2010

Homemaker!

Just after a good 4 weeks long break, I get to enjoy another long weekend this week once again as it's Youth Day! Ever since I switch to teaching career, I tend to get longer vacation breaks than before as I never go on annual leave more than a week, apart from maternity leave haha!

During the school holidays and for the past weekend, I realise I really achieved a lot. I managed to do chores, whip up home-cooked meals for my dearest, thinking of recipes, preparing food for dear's next day's lunch. I just did a chicken salad for dear's lunch tomorrow! I also whipped up some simple home-cooked dishes just now and the kids really enjoyed a lot. Jovan was able to feed himself really well, sitting on the high chair. Today's mess was considered acceptable though :)

Tomorrow, I will have one full day with my little ones once again. Will cook and play with them. Really enjoy my life nowadays. At work, I feel purposeful and feel that I'm indeed applying what I've studied to use. Though $$$$$ is much lesser, but doing something which I prefer is of utmost importance.

My next challenge lies within entering into NIE and be buried under projects -Full-time student again! It may not be easy to cope and juggle with my 2 little ones around but I'm prepared to take on the challenges and believe dear will give me all his support :)

No comments: