Time really flies. I really couldn't believe Jovin has already turned 5 !Still remembered the day the hour she was brought into my arms, merely weighing at 3.08kg, sucking happily from mummy's nipples on her very first day. Till now, she has grown up to be a sweet little pinky princess who never fails to bring us sunshine and laughter, just like the very first day she was born.
School Celebration
Jovin had her first celebration with our best pals. We also held a school birthday celebration for her last Friday. Dear and I accompanied her to her school around noon with the Winx Club cake and her specially prepared goodie bags. As it was her birthday celebration that day, she had the privilege of wearing her own dress to school. My dear girl was dressed in her favourite pink dress from Mini Princess, accessorised with necklace and bracelet, looked fully dressed up just like a princess!
Every Friday, it happens to be their exercise day. Thus, dear and I witnessed how the kids did exercise under the teacher's instructions. This was our first time seeing our girl doing exercise so happily and I took many video clips on that. It was just like a mini assembly before all students returned to their respective classrooms. Everyone knew that it was Jovin's birthday and all were so excited when we opened up the birthday cake box. The teachers were so kind to arrange for many photo shots for us , Jovin and the entire class. Jovin was full of smiles and glees.Jovin happily placed her own 5 candles on the Winx Club cake and she looked so demure when everyone sang birthday song for her.
After the shots were taken, Jovin suddenly whispered into my ears 'Mummyu, can I take one photo with Shaun? Only him.'Oh my, dear and I almost fell off our chairs. The 2 were teased by their classmates and even their teachers when they seemed so embarrased standing together taking couple shot. Kids nowadays really mature fast. Puppy love at K1? That's really early huh? Times have changed. I have aged too oh my!
The celebration ended with Jovin presenting goodie bags for her friends. Again, Shaun was 'forced' by the teachers to take a single shot with Jovin haha!Before dear and I left, the kids said “再见叔叔阿姨”. Oh they really look so adorable. Jovin had a wonderful celebration indeed and I could sense her joyfulness too.
Family Celebration
Every year without fail, we would hold a family celebration with our families. Dear and I bought sushi and 煮炒 for dinner. In total, there were almost 20 of us. We decorated the whole house with balloons, disney princess and Barbie party banner. Jovin even put on party hat for her big day and wore a beautiful dress to welcome the guests.
Our niece and nephews had finished their exams too. Thus, all were in a jovial mood and almost tore my whole place down haha!They played the soccer match, throwing balls in the toys room, and of course not forgetting their favourite WII games. Luckily food wa adequate as we were still fearful that the quantity may not suffice. It was a simple but heartwarming birthday celebration but I believe it meant a lot to Jovin and i would want her to understand what's most important is to have all our beloved ones beside us.
This year's birthday cake designs were all chosen personally by Jovin. She chose the Princess Belle design for family celebration and even cut her own cake!Our little girl has really grown up! All of us enjoyed the vanilla longan cake and Jovin was the happiest as she had the freedom to eat tidbits, cold drinks and of course her favourite cake.
This year's presents were mostly centred upon the theme of Disney Princess and dear and I bought storybooks and magnetic story scenes on Disney Princesses for our little princess. She received so many presents from our families till they were too much for her little hands to manage haha!
Dearest Jovin, Daddy and Mummy wish you a wonderful birthday. May u remain the little sunshine in our hearts forever, just as u have always been :)
No comments:
Post a Comment