Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Stay-at-home mum!
This week, I transformed once again into a 24/7 dutiful wife and mummy to my dearest 'J's. Apart from fussing over my lesson planning, I dilligently did my chores, prepared yummy meals for my little ones, smsing hubby what he would like for dinner, bringing little ones for short walks etc. Still surviving well and enjoying every bit of it.
As usual, sleep pretty late every night, oops I mean morning, to do up my lesson plans and marking. However, the time spent at home with my darlings is indeed very fulfilling and I love it. Though frustrating at times when the kids irritate me, tired of ironing etc, the smiles and satisfaction on my kids' faces tell me all these is worth it and dear rewarded me every night without fail his tender loving massage.
Gonna cherish every bit of it and get ready for my next recharge!
As usual, sleep pretty late every night, oops I mean morning, to do up my lesson plans and marking. However, the time spent at home with my darlings is indeed very fulfilling and I love it. Though frustrating at times when the kids irritate me, tired of ironing etc, the smiles and satisfaction on my kids' faces tell me all these is worth it and dear rewarded me every night without fail his tender loving massage.
Gonna cherish every bit of it and get ready for my next recharge!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment