It has been almost 7 weeks since practicum began. Now, last lesson observation to go which is tomorrow and I will be freed! Going back to NIE for more relaxed sessions.....
Since 21 Feb, all weekends have been burnt and drowned in lesson plans, preparing resources, and never-ending marking.... But I survived through all these! Many thks to my ever-supportive hubby who game me some opinions for my lesson plans, helped me do cutting, pasting etc to prepare for my group activity etc. Of course, my dear Jovin chipped in the cutting too. As for Jovan, passed him those unwanted papers, so it made him feel as though he was helping mummy too. It became a family affair thingy hehe...
Despite the busy schedules, I still managed to fork out quality time with my dearest 'J's and brought them to shopping malls to do window shopping, enjoy playing at playgrounds, had great coffee and cakes at out favourite Starbucks outlet. Being with our beloved ones is always a blissful thing.
Amidst the hectic piles of work, no matter how suppressed or pressurised I feel, I always feel energised upon doing little lovey dovey cuddly acts with my little 'J's. Since baby, I've always loved to stay intimate with the little ones through touching our little noses and gave each other a kiss. Our little 'J's still love me to cuddle them like a newborn baby, though both of them have completely outgrown my reach haha... But these are the sweetest things that would really cheer me up. Of course, not forgetting the ever-powerful words of encouragement from my better half, dearest hubby James.
Glad I've pulled through past days of NIE assignments, projects etc and now overcoming practicum period soon. Kudos to my wonderful 'J's. Sharing with you the secret behind my happiness.....
No comments:
Post a Comment