Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Mrs Zhou for 8 years!



Last night, dear gave me a pleasant surprise with a bouquet when he returned home late after work. Haha was secretly thinking if there would be anything in store for me. Hmmm, dear really reads my mind. It was our 8th year ROM anniversary!

I must admit till today, I'm still not used to people addressing me as Mrs Zhou. Even in school, I'm addressed as Ms Lim, haha. 8 Nov 2003, the day I decided to entrust my happiness to the most important man in my life. People often say marriage is a lifetime gamble with no 100% guarantee. True, I concur with that! Even till this day, there's no 100% certainty our marriage will stay loving and blissful as it has always been for the past. Who can predict the future?

However, the only certain fact which I can attest to is the unyielding and unconditional love which I've enjoyed since the day I'm officially crowned as Mrs Zhou. Though imperfect dear might be with his flaws, he's undoubtly proven himself to be a steadfast lover who always places me as the most important person in his mind. Yes, he's forgetful, too serious at times, insensitive ( and the list goes on haha.....), but BUT he's down-to-earth, trustworthy, caring, forgiving etc..... I definitely do see his positive traits, turning a blind eye to his flaws haha....

Every year without fail, we make an effort to celebrate the ocassion. This year, chose to stay at Royal Plaza on Scotts ( merely cos we wanted to savour the buffet breakfast spread which we have heard much about it). The hotel stay was average, our last stay at Fullerton was much preferred though. But we really loved the buffet breakfast spread as the variety was great!







We spent most of the time lazing around in the room, snacking on our bed, pillow-fighting with the kids, Dear and Jovin had a dip whereas Jovan (barred from swimming due to cough) and myself were busy snapping shots. A wonderful family retreat!

My hearfelt words for my dearest hubby James:
Though imperfect u may be, thks for accepting all my flaws too. I know u still love me deeply as u did since 1 Mar 1995 ( the official day we became a courting couple!!). Dear, I never stop loving u before, now and future. Let's continue to strive for our happiness and nurture our little 'J's.
Happy 8 years ROM anniversary!

No comments: