Water Playground - Tampines 1
One of the weekends in April, we spent a great weekend fun at Tampines 1 water playground. Despite visiting there several ocassions, we never bother to allow the kids enjoy the water facilities there. So, we prepared their water play tools and essentials. Our little 'J's found much fun chasing each other, splashing water and 'pouncing' on each other for surprise attacks!
There was a mini slide too. I personally did not find it interesting though, so it was really ironic how my kids found that interesting. They had almost 40 mins of play. If not for the thunder lighting signals, I guessed the duration could have been longer. Suppose this has been locked into one of the favourite weekend haunts from then onwards....
Together with House of Lims, we decided to utilise our long almost forgotten Groupon deal - Indoor Playground @ Go Go Bambini located at Dempsey Road. Despite prior ocassions at other indoor playgrounds, the kids never fail to amuse and entertain themselves with the facilities. As Reyes is younger, Tingting had to attend to him closely. Kaden was rather dependent on Jovin as he's still young. So on several ocassions, he cried for 'help' when he 'lost' Jovin and our dear pals had to 'rescue' him haha... As for dear and I, we could enjoy ourselves in the couch as we indulge in tea break served with great snacks.
Jovin and Jovan enjoyed themselves tremendously during the afternoon play. We really played for 2 hours. It was no easy feat taking photos for 3 of them as usual. However, still managed eventually, though not a very successful take. Frankly speaking, I don't think I would make the effort to bring them here again considering the distance and I feel that X'plorer kids play facilities are more extensive. What's more, we are already members of X'plorer Kids haha.... Most importantly, that's nearer to our place -AMK Hub!
After which, we went to Kids favourite and long-awaited Ben & Jerry's for waffles with ice-cream! Yummy yummy.... We are usually very strict with them taking cold food and drinks. But we allowed little 'J's to 'pinch' a little cream and Jovan looked as though he was having the best delicacy in the word haha....
I believe we would arrange for more of such family weekend gatherings, the hubbies definitely wholeheartedly agree and Reyes would soon be joining the 3 'monsters' in months to come! Next planned joint families outing is scheduled on Vesak Day when we have a date with the sea creatures in the SEA Aquarium. Counting down & looking forward..........
No comments:
Post a Comment