Holiday Shows

Till now, I have brought little 'J's to 4 performances - Barbie Mariposa, Ninja Turtle,Care Bear Show and the Sesame Street! Jovin has been so enthusiastic in all pre-stage activities and she won a prize in all the 3 shows which we've watched thus far! As for Jovan, his temperament is more unpredictable, thus not easy to get him cooperate at times especially when it comes to photo-taking. For example, Jovan was unwilling to join us for the photo shoot with Care Bears as he commented ' sissy'. Sigh.... At least Ninja Turtles could still turn him on :) . But I believe we wouldn't be stopping at that haha....


Singkids Indoor Playground

Earlier on, I bought the tix to the Singkids through Groupon. It was unlimited play during weekdays. So I was all prepared, equipped with my I-Pad, pre-loaded with my drama serials and sat there vigilantly while my little 'J's went wild. It was so coincidental that they met Jovin's classmate, Caleb and all had a great time. Caleb stayed for 3 hours and my little 'J's really played for long hours from 1-4p.m, followed by tea-break at Mac and some window shopping at Toysrus before they returned till daddy appeared at Vivo to 'haul' them back haha.....

It was so fun that they begged me to buy another set of tix since the offer was still available at Groupon, so I gave in and promised to bring them to Airport T3 next month and they could enjoy the Sponge Bob bouncing castle too. Daddy simply shook his head haha.....
Holiday Activities
Little 'J's continued to attend art classes with special holiday programmes in store for them. Apart from that, I also signed them up for 2 baking classes - X'mas log cake and marshmallow brownies making. Really seemed so fun haha... We are also going on 2 excursions - Science Centre with our best pals and River Safari on 3 Dec! Well, apart from play, their formal classes with Mind Stretcher is starting on 6 Dec too. We managed to enrol Jovan in the P1 prep class - Maths & English @ Mindstretcher too. So both would be attending the same Fri night session! Saves me the hassle of dual timing....
I believe the flow of activities would be essential to keep my little 'J's entertained this Dec.
No comments:
Post a Comment