Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Full-Time Mummy Once Again!


Why this heading? U must be wondering... Last nite there was a whole day company event which lasted from morning till 10.30pm which leaves me no time to accompany my darling princess, Out of guilt, I decided to take leave today & spend my entire day with her. I really felt like returning to my days when I was on maternity leave. I bathed her, played with her & read story books to her. I even brought her to Junction 8 & had such an enjoyable time with her. The feeling is really that indescribable. How I wish everyday would be like this.... Jovin is now able to flip easily & communicates a lot. Though I can't comprehend, it's really heartening to cuddle her & see her loveable smiles when I fetch her after work. This is motherly love.................

No comments: