Saturday, March 18, 2006
We had a late nite today. James & I had to attend one of my buddy, Yeo Leng's wedding. How time flies.... To think she was still one of my sisters during my wedding day. Her wedding brought back many fond memories of our own wedding in Jan 05 at Pan Pacific. This seems to be an especially auspicious year for weddings. I already have received 9 wedding invitations to date till end of year. Isn't that alarming figure? But I'm happy for all my friends who've found their better halves. Marriage is a wonderful union. The little additions to a couple will definitely bring more love & joy to the family. Sincerely, all from the bottom of my heart......& I have experienced & still very much experiencing. I know my dear friend Yeo Leng wishes to have kids soon too. Just hope that she & her hubby successfully complete their mission during Japan honeymoon, hehe. Go for it. my pal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment