Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 16, 2006

TGIF!

The long anticipated Friday is finally here. Well, the thought of weekend really perks one up. After work, I went to fetch Jovin from my in-law's place. Jovin, as usual, was very excited when she saw me & she was already dressed up to the nines, waiting eagerly for mummy to bring her out. I brought her on a bus ride & guess where we went? I brought her to James's office. It was way past banking hours & there were only 3 staff left when we reached. Jovin practically had the whole place to herself, climbing, walking unsteadily, rolling etc. in all her little stunts. James's colleagues were all amused by her actions.

We went to Hougang Mall for dinner. James had special craving tonite & ordered the set meal at Soup restaurant.The food was splendid, though I find it expensive. Jovin was extremely cooperative tonite. I must say, the customer service in this outlet is superb. Not only did they prepare the baby chair, they even got Jovin a special set of kids's utensils & entertained her from time to time. Mnay commented Jovin is very well-behaved cos she did not make much noise & allowed us to enjoy our meal in peace. Haha, only James & I would know the truth! After that, we went for a stroll at the nearby pasar malam as Jovin was sleeping.

Looking forward to the next 2 rest days. Nowadays, have been rather stressed up in worklife. James & Jovin are the greatest support in my life. Spending time with them is the biggest stress-reliever I could ever get. Thks, my 2 darlings!

No comments: