Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Growing Up with Jovin!





Jovin has been getting cheekier & naughtier by the days. This girl of ours is really active & there's not a single moment which she could pause for a break. Though antagonising at times, her chuckles, movements, actions etc really amuse us. I enjoy it most when I say 'kiss kiss', she will give me a peck on my cheek & she willl call me 'mama'. This feeling is really indescribable and warming at heart. Whenever I fetch her from my in-law's place ater work, she loves to rush to me & caling out'mama' so loudly that my heart really melts. Same for James too after he knocks off. The word'papa' really touches his heart. At her last assesment by Dr Oh last week, Jovin was assessed to be progressing well, in fact much faster than her peers. She is barely 17mths + now, but able to climb up the stairs well without holding onto us, point out most of her body parts, sing & dance upon request & hearing her favourite rhythm etc. Dr Oh was so amused by her dance actions especially. Apart from being slightly underweight (hehe genes, I think?), Jovin is progressing very well & I'm very heartened about it. She loves to 'talk' over the phone, feel & touch all the things as we pass by shops and sings & dances with the microphone. These are all her favourite pastimes currently. Being parents are wonderful. Though can be quite agitated at times, but kids bring u love & joy most of the times cos this is really what Jovin has provided & added to our lives :) We look forward to seeing more of her tricks & actions in months to come.....

No comments: