Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 17, 2007

The new Mazda 3!

Our new car finally arrived! It's silver Mazda 3!Well, it's not a posh or luxury car but it's something that James & I felt is sufficient for our needs & not too straining on our budget. Moreover, it's a brand new first hand car compared to our last one which was a second hand. Car is always a liabilty but we do need it for baby's transportation, so no choice gotta buy one.

The new leather smell has been lingering for days since we collected on Wed nite. Still remembered we drove all the way to Pasir Panjang distripark & we passed the old Nissan Sunny to the dealer. Jovin was so excited to see the new car too & I was busy decorating the car (as usual, hehe) with the cute tissue box, Jovin's car seat, toys, soft toys etc. The functions are definitely much better than our previous car & I was busy exploring all the functions as James drove. Everything felt better & more comfortable :) A good buy to us.

No comments: