Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Home with Chrus and Crystal!



Yesterday, Chrus and Crystal came over to my place and little Jovin was simply thrilled cos her beloved cousins were here to spend the weekend with her. The 3 of them enjoyed themselves in the ball pool, helped themselves with the toys in Jovin's playroom, while I could concentrate on preparing dinner for them. I prepared sweet and sour chicken, baby kailan, sausage ham egg and my secret recipe soup for my beloved ones. James came back just in time when I'm done with cooking. The kids enjoyed my cooking a lot and praised me to the skies. Hehe, be it real or not, from the fact that they finished all the dishes and rice showed that the food was not bad after all. Patrick and my sis came around 10p.m to pick up their little ones and the 3 of them busily entertained themselves with playdough. They enjoyed making the waffles, strawberries, toast bread etc and Jovin simply loved the mingling session with her cousins. It was a great day spent indoors and perhaps I was tired out from all the cooking, I was so exhausted that I knocked out at 11p.m after story telling and 'pillow fighting' with my little Jovin. The House of 'Js' had their sweet dreams from 11p.m onwards. zzzzzz.......

No comments: