Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Our Little Domestic Helper!



Today the House of 'Js' had a CNY spring cleaning. Of course, with my advanced condition, James did most of the work. Haha, this is a good excuse! While James did vaccuming, mopping, washing of toilets etc, little Jovin also 'helped out' by buzzing around the vaccum cleaner and she was following James around wherever he vaccumed. She also helped me out as I was arrnanging and unpacking the CNY goodies. Then , as I did ironing, Jovin also brought out her toy ironing board and tried to model upon me. I gave her a piece of her own dress and she simply looked so engrossed and proud as she was doing it. Just see from the expression in the photos and you will understand what I mean. We stayed indoors and were dead tired today but managed to clear most chores. Next weekend will target at changing the bedsheet and oter misc stuff. Haha, of course, I will just stand by and watch as my hubby do all these....Don't worry, our little domestic helper is ever ready to help.....

No comments: