Have been cooping up in the house for long. Yesterday, I decided to bring Jovan out for some breather. We went to the nearby shopping mall Sun Plaza. It's little Jovan's first time out with mummy! After his milk feed and bath, Jovan was very satisfied and allowed mummy to dress him up and he happily slept in the pram. I bought some daily groceries and went to coffee bean for afternoon tea. Wow, it was a real relaxation as I called James to tell him what his dear wife was doing, hehe...The first outing with mummy was very successful as he did not throw ant tantrums and cooperated throughout the short duration of 2 hours. I was very satisfied after all my buys too. It was a great breather for me too... Looking forward to our upcoming mini family outing to Causeway Point this weekend. Need to 'test water' as it's a challenge to go out with my 2 babies :)
Friday, April 04, 2008
Little Jovan's 1st Outing!
Have been cooping up in the house for long. Yesterday, I decided to bring Jovan out for some breather. We went to the nearby shopping mall Sun Plaza. It's little Jovan's first time out with mummy! After his milk feed and bath, Jovan was very satisfied and allowed mummy to dress him up and he happily slept in the pram. I bought some daily groceries and went to coffee bean for afternoon tea. Wow, it was a real relaxation as I called James to tell him what his dear wife was doing, hehe...The first outing with mummy was very successful as he did not throw ant tantrums and cooperated throughout the short duration of 2 hours. I was very satisfied after all my buys too. It was a great breather for me too... Looking forward to our upcoming mini family outing to Causeway Point this weekend. Need to 'test water' as it's a challenge to go out with my 2 babies :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment