Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 28, 2008

Another Year Wiser!





25th Apr marks another year wiser into my life. This year, I would say, the feeling is entirely different most importantly due to our latest addition Jovan and the best thing is, I'm still on leave! Due to James's busy work schedule, he couldn't manage to take leave on Fri. So he arranged for a series of celebrations from Fri night till Sun.

On Fri night, we had dinner at Sushi Tei upon my request hehe at Thomson Plaza. Believe it or not, I've never been to Sushi Tei before. The food was great there and Jovin loved the prawn omelette don which we ordered for her. I was surprised she loves to eat roe too. She kept 'snatching' the roe on my sushi haha! We went home with a mini mango mousse cake and had our own house of 'Js' mini birthday celebration. The old and young 'Js' sang birthday song togehter. It was really a heart-warming feeling....

On Sat night, we went to Plaza Singapura. It's been real long since we've last been there. Actually, the visit was upon James's request as he said he needed to make a trip there to accomplish some major task. We went to SPOTLIGHT and I bought scrapbook materials for my little Jovan. Jovin was fortunate as we received a lovely scrap book from our friend during her full month. So, in order to be fair to my lovely Jovan, mummy decided to make the scrap book as well. We ended off the night with a late Carl's Junior dinner with my lovely Jovin enjoying the chicken breast fingers and I ate the ever healthy low-card charboiled chicken wrap.

On Sun, Daddy James arranged for us to T3. Haven't been there since it's opening in Jan 08. The place was indeed spacious and Jovin had so much freedom and room to run about. Jovan's performance was very commendable too. He happily slept in mummy's baby pouch throughout and enjoyed his feeding in my pouch too. We had simple meals at food court and cuppa at coffee bean. Shops weren't many but it was an interesting experience though. We went to the viewing gallery and Jovin was very excited to see the plane taking off. She even exclaimed and asked the planes to fly towards her. What a hilarious sight haha! We went to Tampines mall after T3 and had a quick shop-through. The mall was fully packed with people. Didn't expect that... The celebrations were simple but really heartwarming to me as my most important 'Js' are with me throughout. Hehe, however, to date, haven't received the birthday present my dear hubby wants to give me. Still waiting and waiting till my neck's breaking...... He asked me to give him some time. Well, shall wait and see. But really glad that I have such a happy family. I hope the House of 'Js' will be as happy forever. That's my greatest wish :)

No comments: