Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 18, 2009

Princess and the frog



It's been quite sometime since I last watched a disney fairytale movie. For the sake of my darling princess, I went to the movies and watched 'Princess and the Frog' on Wednesday afternoon. As my niece was on holidays too, she joined us for the movie and so, the 3 ladies had a great afternoon movie date with the fairy tale movie. Sis sent us to AMK hub and we managed to buy tix for the 2.30p.m show. After buying drinks and popcorns, we went into the cinema. Jovin was so excited. It's her second time watching a movie in the cinema since Ice Age 3. This time round, she was accompanied by Crystal and mummy. Most of the audience was filled with school girls like my niece and Jovin.

The movie soon started and I noticed Jovin really did enjoy a lot, though she asked a lot of questions like, why must there be an evil prince? My dear niece Crystal was so nice to explain to her too and Jovin was very happy when she saw the frog prince and princess kissed. I could see that, in her little mind, she really longed for happy ever ending, just like what the movie portrayed. She was so sad intially when she saw the princess turned into a frog but she was amused with the singing scenes throughout the movie.

This is indeed a kids show and apeal to the girls. If not for accompanying my dear princess, I don't think I would spend money to watch the movie, thus dear daddy entrusted this task upon me. Haha... But it was a great movie date for the 3 of us and I think the movie costing is worthwhile to appease my little dear Princess Jovin. Hmmm, when Jovan grows older, I will make sure dear accompanies our prince for boyish movies too hehe. Tit for tat :)

No comments: