Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Meet-The -Parents Session





It has been almost 6 months since Jovin started K1 in Zion School. It's time of the year when I had to meet Jovin's teachers and understand more about her learning progress after these 2 terms.

As I couldn't make it at the pre-scheduled timing, the teachers specially arranged another session to meet me. It was a blessing in disguise as I chatted almost an hour with Jovin's teachers! Both her language teachers unpdated me on her learning progress and they fedback Jovin is a fast-paced learner and versatile in both languages which heartened me. As for her Maths, I didn't realise Jovin was already way ahead of the syllabus as I have been teaching her addition and subtraction at home already which was supposed to be in K2 syllabus.

The most amusing part was the mention of one of Jovin's very good friend which she never fails to mention EVERYDAY what she does with HIM! I finally got to see how handsome is the classmate from their class photo as Jovin claimed that this classmate of hers is much more handsome than daddy which daddy had qualms about it. Haha!

An assessment kit and report book was passed to me whivh incorporated some of the activities which Jovin participated actively and an overview of the comments and progress report was provided.It was an enriching session and Jovin proudly showed daddy her achievements at night when dear returned from work. I suddenly realised....Our little princess has really grown up!

No comments: