Last weekend, as dear was still not feeling well and Jovan was suffering from mild cough, we chose to stay indoors and I whipped up some simple dishes for dinner. Cooked simple fare like dumplings, stir-fru cabbage, sweet and sour chicken. Jovin was a real dear as she helped me do simple chores like peeling cabbage leaves, wiping the table and she was so eager. Hmmm, looks like I've found some relief :)
Friday, August 06, 2010
Little Domestic Helper!
Last weekend, as dear was still not feeling well and Jovan was suffering from mild cough, we chose to stay indoors and I whipped up some simple dishes for dinner. Cooked simple fare like dumplings, stir-fru cabbage, sweet and sour chicken. Jovin was a real dear as she helped me do simple chores like peeling cabbage leaves, wiping the table and she was so eager. Hmmm, looks like I've found some relief :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment