I had my first ever Teachers'Day dinner on Tue night at Bukit Batok Civil Service Club. Ás I embark on my NIE journey next week, the Teachers'day dinner was very meaningful to me. It was really a night of enjoyment and considered a farewell night for me by my school colleagues.
Intially, I did't want to attend as it was straight after my NIE Orientation programme and it was rather troublesome, having to make prior arrangements with my colleagues to ferry my clothing and shoes to the dinner. However, my colleagues finally persuaded me to go. Considering the great relations established with them over the past 9 months, despite having to go through the trouble of bringing toiletries to bathe at the club etc, I finally relented and I must say, I did not regret having to go through all the trouble.
It was themed Hollywood Night. All of us were dressed in the most formal wear. Pre-activity was photo-taking for most of us. I took many farewell shots with my department as well as other great fellow colleagues. The programme was great and really provided much entertainment and many memories as we looked at the flashback video production. However, the only regeret was I did not manage to win any lucky draw prizes haha!
It was a great night indeed and due to busy photo-taking after dinner, my poor dear hubby had to wait almost 45 minutes for me hehe but he still did not complain. Thks dear! I will definitely remember Sembawang Sec School, my great colleagues and the teachings and advice that I've learnt from all. I believe my teaching and learning experience here would definitely serve as a solid foundation for my future teaching career. Thks to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment