This week happens to be my 1 week break before I start school in NIE next week. On Thursday, after I've sent Jovin to school, I decided to bring little Jovan to Marina Square as I realise I usually had more private moments with Jovin compared to Jovan.
On the MRT ride, Jovan was very energetic and he was very cooperative, but he soon fell asleep on my shoulders. As I was still pondering if I should settle for a restaurant where there is sofa couch, I was 'stalked' by a bank financial planner. Well, as I had time to spare, I took part in their lucky dip and sat down listen to his preachings but the guy was very amiable, so as I sat on the chair, Jovan was happily lying on my shoulder and I took the opportunity to rest. Guess what, after the conversation, Jovan woke up and my problem was resolved as he was willing to walk. Thank god, my arms were spared!
I brought Jovan to Macdonalds and both of us enjoyed kids meal, burger, fries, etc. Jovan enjoyed the great food and couldn;t stop eating the corn and nuggets. After that, we did some shopping. I bought a business shirt for dear. Jovan kept running in the shop and entertained himself. I brought him to the indoor playground where he had so much fun as he was the only one! He was the king!One moment, I see him on the slide. Another moment, he was on the animal rides. After that, he continued to have fun at Kiddy Palace, trying his hands on all the toys on display.
It was a great afternoon spent with my dear Jovan. Although he can be naughty at most times, but there's always this adorable side of him that makes him even more loveable and makes me even want to dote on him more. That's my little prince Jovan :)
No comments:
Post a Comment