Jovan's big 3? Haha, I mean, he's turning 3 real soon.... Still remember the time I gave birth to him on 28022008! But he's really a dear who gave me a quick 45min labour pain only. So whenever I feel like discipling him real hard, I always think twice haha. 3 years have passed in a flash. This year, something gonna be different is that, Jovan is going to have a school party birthday celebration!
Our dear boy turns 3 officially on 28 Feb. However it happens to fall on a Monday. Dear and I couldn't make the necessary arrangements due to work committment. Thus, I decided to bring forward Jovan's school's celebration to next Friday,before I officially start my practicum.
Our dear boy is in a Ben-10 frenzy lately. He's a crazy Ben-10 fan! So I tried to get as many Ben-10 associated party items as possible. Finally managed to find Jovan's Ben-10 cake after gathering info from websites and word of mouth etc. So I placed booking for 2 cakes - family and school. Got Ben-10 party bags, cups, party hats. Really tried everything I could and tried to search for Ben-10 items. Dear said I am really a 24/7 dutiful mum haha. What to do? Only one pair of precious prince and princess. I'm sure most parents would not hesitate to do that, especially mummies!
Jovan has happily packed his goodie bags, now trying to tie some loose ends. Hope our boy will have a great time next Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment