This December, apart from buzzing with my own stuff, I brought our little 'J's to a couple of holiday shows at the various shopping malls. We've watched Barbie, Hello Kitty, Angry Birds and the recent Care Bears show at AMK Hub. To ensure the meet and greet pass, I usually sacrifice around 1.5 hours for the queing session ( weekday!!!).
Last Tuesday, I brought them for the Care Bears show. Both were ecstatic. We took a bus ride, joined in the already formed queue at 2.45p.m ( Show was at 4p.m!) We were all experienced. We sat down, got ready the tidbts and I-pad. The kids were super cooperative. The gate soon opened at 3.30p.m and we got our photo pass!
There were some games before the show as usual which amused and entertained the kids. The show however was merely 15minutes with the 3 bears singing X'mas songs like Jingle Bells. Hmmmm, is that worth the 1hour plus wait? Well, mums do anything just to see our kids happy. Isn't that so?
After the show, we had our photo taken with the care bears but Jovan with his Ben-10 pose, covered half of his face. Sigh....
That was not all. There was a mini Care bears carnival held for the kids. So I went to NTUC, spent $40 on tidbits ( for our Genting trip), and exchanged the receipt for 2 passes to the carnival. There were colouring activities, mini care-bears bowling, and lollipop making session! The kids really enjoyed themselves at this carnival and I gladly had my I-pad as my best companion.
No comments:
Post a Comment