Many often comment kids change their preferences very fast. However, this does not hold true for our little Ben-10 Jovan. It has been more than a year and he is still an avid lover of Ben-10. From school bags, stationery sets, wallet, EZ-link card holder, clothing, water bottle etc. he's truly decked in all Ben-10 apparel!
For his upcoming birthday, we have prepared exclusive Ben-10 goodie bags with matching partyware for his school celebration. Jovin was very excited and helped out with the packing too. House of 'J's were all engaged in this major upcoming event.
Time really flies, Jovan is soon turning 4 and I still remember dear joked if Jovan would be born on 29 Feb 2008 then. If that really materialised then, this would be Jovan's first year celebrating his actual birthday. Luckily, he was so eager to see the word, see us or perhaps to enjoy the delicacies haha. That's why he popped out 3 weeks earlier and caught me unawares. I still remembered my gynae told me I was already dilated 2 cm then, yet I still happily walked about without feeling a thing haha....
Nonetheless, it was almost a breeze-through for Jovan's birth. Only about 45mins of labour pain and in 3 pushes, a mere 2.655kg baby prince was brought in my arms.....
Today I see my dear boy happily packing his goodie bags with daddy and jiejie. Really consoled. My boy has grown up but still very baby in certain ways though hehe.... Planning for a series of mini celebrations for our dear boy. Looking forward to his upcoming celebrations with our intimate ones.......
No comments:
Post a Comment