Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sweet sweet......甜蜜无比

婚姻是爱情的坟墓?我绝对否决。老公虽称不上完美,但在我们一起走过的这17年,我看到的不只是他的努力,他更不时制造浪漫惊喜,哄我开心。女人嘛,无论3或80岁,总爱憧憬浪漫,时而也希望老公能制造惊喜,为平淡无奇的生活带来点刺激。




We don't actually specially celebrate Valentine's Day, but it's hard to give it a total miss with all the commercial tactics..... On 13th Feb, we happen to be on leave as we needed to settle HDB sigining agreement that day. Guess what? Dear suggested we go KTV! We fetched Jovan from school and brought him along with us! It was so innovative haha! Jovan was interested in listening to us sing rather than sing though. However, he was all hands and legs as he heard the familiar Chinese songs which we often play in the car. We also played kids songs which Jovan was totally awed by the MTVs haha....



Dear and I had a great time singing till 7p.m at such a reasonable rate cos it was weekday! We sang so many duets and of course our all-time favourite 知己which brought us together........



After that, dear brought us to Jack's Place. Dear specifically chose the AMK Jack's Place as that was the place where we had our first Valentine's dinner date in 1996 and till this date, I am still keeping the receipt of our first date then which cost us $72 back then!

The place really relived much cherishable memories. Apart from our couple dates, this is also the same place where I had my 'last' filling dinner before I gave birth to Jovan. Today, we brought Jovan back to the same place. Dear tried explaining to Jovan but judging from his expression, he was clueless to what daddy was talking about haha...

Jovan was our light bulb for the night but we love this bulb. We enjoyed our special Valentine's Day set dinner whereas Jovan had his kids meal. Dear bought the special VDay cake at a hefty price but I really felt sweet in my heart......甜蜜无比。。。。

情人节当天,老公还给了我多一个美丽的惊喜。他买了一套我最爱的PRECIOUS MOMENTS 的情人节用品,再献上一张卡片。里头的字字句句都是老公的肺腑之言,也让我勾起了许多甜蜜的回忆。

虽然已是‘老夫老妻’了,但仍感激老公不辞劳苦地哄我开心。为了这段感情,我们俩都努力付出了很多,只为了经营一段得来不易的感情。很开心自己有个幸福的家庭,也希望我们之间的情谊能绵绵不绝,直到永远。



老公文强,情人节快乐!我和两个小呱永远爱你!!!

No comments: