Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy Children's Day!


Dear and I specially took time off and decided to 'grant' our kids a day off since it's their entitlement, hehe.. So now homework for that day and we brought them to Science Centre ( Since we have already paid for 2-year corporate memebership, so don't waste it )




After a hearty lunch at Macdonalds, we went into the Centre. The kids had fun exploring the displays and experimented with sound, light etc. Everytime we go there, the children are bound to be fascinated by the echo waves. As usual, this time round, they rushed to the echo tube, shouted into the tube and heard their echoes through the tube. The duo really had much fun!





After the visit, we brought the kids to the kinetic park and water-works play area which made them run wild. They ran in and out of the water waves, had fun as the water splashed over their bodies. To the kids, it was indeed a happy Children's Day spent. They even requested us to bring them back during December holidays especially the water park. Indeed a Happy Children's Day!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just added this feed to my bookmarks. I have to say, I very much enjoy reading your blogs. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I really liked your blog! It helped me alot… Awesome. Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!