Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 11, 2012

1st PRECIOUS MOMENT!


They are just so adorable, flawless..... They captivated my heart since 2003 when I received my 1st pair of wedding figurines from one of my pals during my ROM. Ever since then, I fell into love with them at first sight, signed up for their membership without even battling an eyelid when membership costs $50! However, I've never thought of attending any PM event till this year when I wanted to get their exclusive trolley bag so badly. So, I gladly signed up at a hefty entry ticket of $1xx but grabbed dear and my 2 little 'J's to join me for the exclusive function.


We were really shocked to see the long string of queue stretching the whole of level 3 at Raffles City Atrium. Ardent PM fans like me went crazy as we were given access to view the exclusive figurines on sale at real discounted prices and my camera went buzzing around capturing the exclusive figurines. I finally set my eyes on 2 figurines and thanks to one of my friends whom I happened to bump into at the event, I got to enter the instant lucky dip and won attractive PM souvenirs!


Not only that, I even met the great PM sculpter who specially flown into S'pore and got his signature on the lmited edition figurines which I got. I was acting like a little ardent fan beside him, haha...


Before we left, we managed to catch a glimpse of the PM mascots and took a memorable family shot with them. I went home a satisfied shopper with another 2 figurines in my exclusive display cabinet. Looking forward to getting more for X'mas. Anyway, it was really a rewarding PM shopping experience, but whether to attend again next year is determined by the attractiveness of the door gift. I feel so happy to have gotten my exclusive PM luggage trolley bag :) Of course, thks to my dearest 'J's who didn't mind attending the event with me. My dearest supporters :)  

No comments: