Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Banana or Mixed Vegetables?

Now I really agree when people commented babies will follow mummy's tastebuds. It has been proven in Jovin's case! I am not a banana lover & have never eaten any or even any banana-flavored food during pregnacy. True enough, Jovin rejected & turned away when I tried to feed her Gerber banana rice cereal. This was so different when I fed her the plain one for the past 2 weeks. James suggested I try another flavour. So we tested Mixed Vegetable rice cereal this time round. It smells great! Like creamy Broccoli soup! Jovin loves it & asked for more! Well, I'm a vege lover. Guess that's why Jovin takes after my tastebuds. Looks like my banana cereal can be displayed as 'white elephant' in my kitchen cabinet now.......