Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 06, 2006

First Taste of Cereal!



It's
Sun, 2 Apr 2006. Jovin was due for her final 6-in-1 vaccination this morning. As expected, she remained calm throughout the process as she was busy'conversing' with her padetrician. Doctor commented she's got fast reflexes, & he predicted she should be able to crawl & walk rather fast. He also cautioned us on her impending teething process. Poor Jovin didn't gain much weight this time round as she wasn't really cooperative in drinking milk for the last 2 weeks & I hadn't really started her on semi-solids yet. As advised by doctor, she's now ready for the semi-solid process. So I prepared her first Gerber plain rice cereal in the afternoon & to my surprise, she liked it so much that she cried for it before I could feed her the next helping! I will start exploring new baby food menus for my baby gal. Well, luckily there's 2 expertistes (my mum & mum-in-law) who could prepare wonderful food for her. But I firmly believe I could do it too, Em I've got distinction in my upper Sec Food & Nutrition. So don't doubt my skills. I shall put my talent to great use in my baby's food. Wait till I update in the blog of my new menus :)

No comments: