
It's my 29th Birthday! Actually, the actual day falls on the 25th, but James couldn't take leave that day, so we celebrated one day in advance i.e 24th. We set off for Suntec around 12.30pm for the Chongqing Hotpot. It's so shiok to enjoy a sumptous lunch without much inerference. It was a Monday afternoon. We were indulging in the buffet whereas everyone else was working. Haha so shiok! But Little girl Jovin was vying for attention & wanted to play her part in enjoying the lunch too. So I ended up carrying her as I ate. Though tiring, but wonderful to know that my 2 most beloved are with me on my big day. We did some shopping. James bought me a Fossil watch & I INDULGED in a dress which cost me $258 from BLUM boutique. Well, call me extravagant but I know I can't sleep if I don't buy cos too pretty. Sigh, James's big mouth who complimented I look very great in the dress. I ususally take his words for it so I gladly offered to be'slaughtered'. Next, we went to TOYSRUS & bought some baby stuff. Though it was pouring heavily, our hearts were light & we enjoyed a wonderful day. I had a very unforgettable birthday celebration. Thks to my wonderful hubby & lovely princess :)