Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 31, 2006

The Adorable Jovin.........

Last weekend, the House of 'J's are back in action! We went to nearby Yishun & Junction 8 on both weekends. Dear & I went to get more vaccum bags to enable more storage space for our luggage. We are packing off to Taiwan with our buddy couple, Junwei/Tingting this Fri & will only return on Tue 8th Aug. Jovin will stay with my mother-in-law these few days. Sobb.... will miss her terribly. I've prepared her photos as I need to see her chubby face at all times. Heard there's lots of kiddys' clothing in Taiwan as well. Told James I will surely bring back lots of goodies for our little princess. I bet she will cry for us especially for me in the nite. It's gonna be tough for my in-law. Out of guilt, I've taken 2 extra days of leave to compensate Jovin.

Oh yes, Jovin attracted so much attention these 2 weekends when we popped by Guardian & Precious Thots. The salesgirls in the shops actually gathered together to play with Jovin and they were so amused when Jovin waved bye to them. She was just like a star, attracting attention these days because of her innocent acts. Nowadays, she loves waving bye, even to strangers in lifts. Haha, the strangers were so amused by her & can't help giggling. Babies are just so adorable...........

No comments: