
Ever since Jovin was born, I've been obsessed in buying baby items cos they are just soooo cute & irresistable (That's mothers' nature, I guess) It's been quite sometime since I last bought things for Jovin. Happened to pass by Tom & Stephanie at Tiong Bahru Plaza after work, I was enticed by the caption '20% Pre-reno discount' & voluntarily walked into the shop. Within a short span of 20 mins, see what I've bought? The party dress is so pretty that I can't resist lying my hands on it. The thought of Jovin wearing it spurs me on to buy the dress for her. In addition, I bought a swimwear for her cos James & I had all along intended to bring her to the pool.In case u are wondering why I didn't choose pink over blue. Hehe, according to my darling's theory, it's safer to buy neutral colors so that our second one can wear regardless of gender. Erm true... Initially thought that James would complain over my splurging on Jovin again but to my surprise, he said it was a good buy, especially the swimwear cos it was something essential. Jovin happily tried on the 2 suits. The dress was slightly bigger but I guess it would be just nice as she turns one & she would be able to wear that on her birthday bash then! James & I now looking forward to bringing her for a dip in the pool this weekend. We'll keep u posted :)
No comments:
Post a Comment