Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Joy of X'mas!

Part 1 - Friendship Joy
Last night, really felt I was the happiest person in the whole world. I met up with 2 of my best pals, Su Yee & Jennifer whom I got accquainted through my current workplace. Though both of them have left the organisation, we are still very close to one another, thks to the advanced technology today like sms and email. It has been 6 months since we last met. I was the first to reach Cafe Cartel at J8. Both of them thought I would be bringing little Jovin along and kept a lookout for Jovin, hehe... The 3 of us had so much to share, talk and gossip just like the good old days when we met for breakfast, lunch at our workplace. Su Yee and Jennifer were so excited about the presents I got them. I got both of them zipper bags with their names embrioded on it. I also got lovely presents in return and my Jovin got a share too.Thks to these 2 lovely aunties :) It was a great session spent with them indeed and they are looking forward to meeting me and my new born in around 10 weeks time. Pals, thks for standing by me whenever I need help and I really do appreciate this friendship tie.

Part 2 - Romance Joy
James gave me a very very pleasant surprise last night. He fetched me after my gathering and as we walked towards the car, he told me to wait. He gave me an ESPIRIT plastic bag and said it contained my X'mas present. I opened it and saw a set of towel. It really baffled me cos I know he won't give me such things, knowing him too well after these 12 years of togetherness. As expected, he laughed and said that was not for real. Then he brought me nearer to the car and only then I saw such a huge bag with a big box wrapped beautifully in it. To my surprise, Dear bought me a LV bag! Believe it or not, I'm really not one who covets for branded belongings and I don't own a single piece of branded bag till this day cos I am really not very reluctant to spend so much money on it. Didn't expect Dear to give me such a wonderful X'mas present and I am so touched and feel that I am the happiest woman in the world cos God has given me friendship ,love and wonderful kids. I really love the bag and appreciate dear for his generosity. I knew he was up to something and intended to buy me something, just didn't expect to be such a lavish present.
Dear Hubby - Thks for the wondeful surprise and I will defintiely cherish this bag as I do cherish the love between us. I love you..........

No comments: