For friends who know me well, they know that I'm one who's crazy over Precious Moments. Hence, during our customary wedding on 16 Jan 05, my sisters 'coerced' James into signing a Precious Vow. It's a big Precious Moment Signage which incorporates 15 vows which he has to abide of which, it includes the clause that he needs to buy me at least 1 Precious Moment figurine of my own choice annually. Since then, James has willingly paid for my annual Precious Moments subsciption. As I was cleaning my figurines and the display cabinet, just realised he's actually bought me more that what the vows requested. Look at my current collection! I'm determined to work on the expansion. My favourite figurine is Part 1 of my birthday present this year - The family figurine of 4 which potrays the House of 'Js'!Dear, thks for abiding by the vow these years. Looking forward to more of the figurines hehe.....
Monday, May 05, 2008
The Precious Vow
For friends who know me well, they know that I'm one who's crazy over Precious Moments. Hence, during our customary wedding on 16 Jan 05, my sisters 'coerced' James into signing a Precious Vow. It's a big Precious Moment Signage which incorporates 15 vows which he has to abide of which, it includes the clause that he needs to buy me at least 1 Precious Moment figurine of my own choice annually. Since then, James has willingly paid for my annual Precious Moments subsciption. As I was cleaning my figurines and the display cabinet, just realised he's actually bought me more that what the vows requested. Look at my current collection! I'm determined to work on the expansion. My favourite figurine is Part 1 of my birthday present this year - The family figurine of 4 which potrays the House of 'Js'!Dear, thks for abiding by the vow these years. Looking forward to more of the figurines hehe.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment