Monday, May 05, 2008
The sickly 'Js'
It was a lousy weekend for both mummy and Jovin. First, Jovin was down with fever, followed by running nose and cough. She was so lifeless. Even her favourite Barney couldn't perk her up. James and I were busy monitoring her temperature as we knew she was very uncomfortable and sickly from her behaviour. She started to recover as her temperature goes down from 38.8 to 37.2. Thank goodness! Alas, mummy was the next person in line to contract the sickly bug. I felt so weak, down with bad bodyache, sorethroat and cough. On Saturday, I was lying on the bed most of the time, watching dvds in the room. James had to take over from my role of taking care of the 2 kids. However, he's not as experienced as me though. Hence, I still need to do things like bathing Jovan, cooking for Jovin etc.Luckily started to recover today as I took medication. Jovin and I are now recovering well. James realised my importance now hehe as he was busy taking care of 2 when I'm down. He ws frantically wishing me to get well soon. So guys, don't ever take your wives for granted.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment