Yesterday, we brought Jovin and Jerad to watch the Hello Kitty live performace at Junction 8. Mum went earlier to fetch Jovin from school whereas I met up with her and brother after I've fetched Jovan after work. I reached there by 6.45p.m and the pair of little cousins were already sitting in the first row, all ready to watch the 7p.m performance. Realised could get a Hello Kitty photo pass with min $30 expenditure. As I needed to buy something too, I managed to get the pass for them. The Hello Kitty troupe came 'alive' on stage with Daniel, Kitty, Melody etc. Joivn and Jerad were very excited and thier eyes were set upon all the cast. Jovan was a bit taken aback by the large bouncy characters on stage so my mum carried him away for a stroll instead. The highlight was the bubble foams they released which made all the kids jumped for joy. After the half hour performance, Jovin and Jerad obediently queued up for the photo-taking session. See how happy Jovin was....
James joined us later and told me not to 'poison' Jovin's mind with Hello Kitty too, but I think it's too late hehe.....
No comments:
Post a Comment