Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Part-Time Domestic Help!

I have been so happy since last weekend, mainly because James engaged a part-time domestic helper to free me from the chores at home. Well, it's not impossible to manage chores, family and work but it really wears me out. I told James I'd really wish to have more personal space to do my own things. With Jovan's addition, I have been taking around 5 hrs of sleep, daily weekday routine includes flash card, story and colouring session with Jovin, bonding with Jovan through milk feeding and toys. That leaves me soooo little time for some TV programme watching, not to mention rest. On top of that, I make it a point to blog at least once a week and do up scrap books and photo albums for my kids. During weekends, I have to mop the floor, do washing and ironing, couldn't care much about other detailed cleaning like window-cleaning, thorough toilets cleaning etc.I sound like a superwoman huh? The part-time maid came last Sun and she was very spick and span and very detailed when it comes to washing and cleaning. It relieved me of the heavy chores. I felt the house really felt so clean and she was able to do the things that I never had time for. Really appreciate James for listening and most importantly responsive to my feedback. I now have more time and the house will always be cleaner than ever with consistent maintainence :) Thks hubby!

No comments: