Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 09, 2009

Parents never stop worrying.....

Before I was promoted to a mum, I used to worry over my personal issues only. With the addition of Jovin and Jovan, I always have to worry this and that and most of the times, it's due to their sickness. Just when Jovan has recovered from his cough before CNY, he's now down again. He was having fever on Fri morning, now the fever has subsided. But his phglemy cough has returned and I really felt so heart-broken to hear him cough especially in the middle of his sleep. Brnging him to PD, taking medicine is the last thing that I really wanted to do. But how can he recover without medication? Money aside ( though it's real expensive, I don't deny. ), I really yearn to see and wish for the sickening phglem to disappear from his throat. Hope he gets well soon and hope that he will be in the best of health and have a real happy birthday in 3 weeks time.

Jovan, mummy and daddy really wish the phglem will be rid of your body soon so that you have a good sleep and be healthy always :)

No comments: