Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

The Sickly Pair....

Jovan has fully recovered from his illness. Now, both Jovin and I are down. Both of us visited the doc today. I'm down with a bad runny nose . Given 2 days MC. The medicine was really drowsy and made me sleep like a log throughout the whole afternoon. Jovin's running nose is under better control now, but fever is still hovering up and down. Need to take medicine every 4 hrs. I felt so much better but still in a rather dazed state, walking like zombile, only felt like sleeping. Jovin is still as active though with Barney DVDs accompaning her throughout.Ever since Jovan's birth, I have been in best of health and hardly fell sick. This time round, really defeated by the flu bug and have to take care of the sickly Jovin too with the help of mum fortunately. Hope that both mother and daughter will recover soon :)

No comments: