Of course, firstly we had to fight for car park lots, then followed by waiting at bicycle kiosks as we wanted a suitable one for Jovin. We decided to rent 2 bicycles eventually i.e one adult bicycle which included a baby seat in front for little Jovan. The other one was for Jovin. So dear and I decided to take turns in looking after Jovin and Jovan separately. I first started off with Jovan while dear took care of Jovin as our little princess rode on her mini 4 wheeled bicycle. Jovan was initally making a fuss and refused to sit quietly. However, as soon as I started cycling, Jovan surprisingly kept quiet and sat still as we enjoyed the breeze. There was much crowd but still manageable and the weather was just right around 6p.m then. I soon turned back to meet dear and Jovin to see how the daddy and daughter were doing.
Jovin was doing very well considering her second attempt. This time round, dear and I swapped roles as he took on Jovan for a ride and I followed Jovin. Jovin was very excited but adult supervision was definitely required considering the heavy human traffic flow. I had fun taking video and photo shots of Jovin and she was grinning from ear to ear. She even said she wanted to buy the bicycle haha!
I soon called dear to meet as it was time for Jovan's milk feed. We paused by a shelter and had some fun in sand-playing with the kids. There were 2 cups which we made sand castle with. Jovin used to be afraid of sand when she was young but she's now so daring. Jovan was daring to try out all things. Both little 'J;s had fun with daddy playing and building sand castles and mummy was busy taking photos :)
On the way back, things were not so rosy then. Jovan started to make a fuss and refused to sit in the baby chair as he was tired and wanted to sleep. We had to force him in the seat thus he was wailing throughout the ride. But true enough, he was so exhausted till he actually dozed off in the bicycle despite in the seating position! We transferred him to the pram soon after we reached the kiosk and he happily enjoyed his beauty rest.
As for dinner, I treated dear to Waraku Japanese food. Of course, there was a queue as usual but thank god we waited around 10-15 mins before we got a seat. We feasted upon curry ebi udon, katsu don and soba set, kids meal for Jovin, quail eggs with bacon and chicken yakitori etc.
Jovan enjoyed eating the don as he happily fed himself whereas Jovin enjoyed her ramen and ebi as usual. The kids even got toys like cars, skipping rope and stationery sets which I thought were really thoughtful of them. We went on to have some dessert at Shinai Hongkong tea restaurant but the ice blends were not so nice though but we still finished it with the kids :)
It was a simple homely birthday celebration for our dearest man - James. Happy Birthday, my dear hubby. Hope you love the Raoul shirts I've bought you and may you be as loving as you always are to me and the 2 little 'J's. You are the sunshine in our lives :)
No comments:
Post a Comment