Saturday, January 09, 2010
Welcome 2010!
2010 really makes a fresh beginning to the House of 'J's. For Jovin and myself, both of us experienced new schooling environment. As for dear hubby, he would be ending his training soon and going to embark on actual work in another 2 weeks' time. Hmm, for little Jovan, everyday is an exciting journey for him as he never fails to amuse all of us with his chubby and naughty acts every minute, every second, everyday.
This week has been exciting for all of us. I now get up early like I used to during my schooling days at 5.30a.m. So I've made a point to sleep no later than 11p.m. This is a good change as my 2 little precious 'J's are also 'forced' to tuck in earlier now. As a newbie, I definitely have lots to learn, but I really feel it's a fulfilling experience indeed as I'm now surrounded by kids both at work and home which is a totally indescribable feeling. Learning curve is nonetheless steep, but I believe in a positive learning attitude and mind. The moment I step into the classroom and be greeted by the students, I know my decision is right.
As for my princess Jovin, she loves her new pink uniform dress and she will hug me when she sees me after work everyday. At bedtime, she shared with me her school activities and I praised her as the school bus auntie told my mum Jovin is a jovial, obedient and sociable girl. Jovin even told me '' Mummy, other people cry in class, but I didn't. Teacher said I'm a good girl.'' That's my dear girl, since 18 months, she has never given me problems on separation anxiety. She looks forward to her music and playground sessions which she earnestly shared with me.
As for dear, he was faced with tests and lessons, still struggling but making ample family time with the kids and me :) As for our dear Jovan, he's still as adorable and naughty, getting bruises here and there. Sigh... However, his HI-5 dance steps have tremendously improved by leaps and bounds which never fail to amuse and entertain all of us.
I'm sure the House of 'J's will lead a fulfilling and enriching 2010 and many years ahead. Of course, not forgetting our biggest plan i.e settle for a suitable house in Bishan area by next year.
This week has been exciting for all of us. I now get up early like I used to during my schooling days at 5.30a.m. So I've made a point to sleep no later than 11p.m. This is a good change as my 2 little precious 'J's are also 'forced' to tuck in earlier now. As a newbie, I definitely have lots to learn, but I really feel it's a fulfilling experience indeed as I'm now surrounded by kids both at work and home which is a totally indescribable feeling. Learning curve is nonetheless steep, but I believe in a positive learning attitude and mind. The moment I step into the classroom and be greeted by the students, I know my decision is right.
As for my princess Jovin, she loves her new pink uniform dress and she will hug me when she sees me after work everyday. At bedtime, she shared with me her school activities and I praised her as the school bus auntie told my mum Jovin is a jovial, obedient and sociable girl. Jovin even told me '' Mummy, other people cry in class, but I didn't. Teacher said I'm a good girl.'' That's my dear girl, since 18 months, she has never given me problems on separation anxiety. She looks forward to her music and playground sessions which she earnestly shared with me.
As for dear, he was faced with tests and lessons, still struggling but making ample family time with the kids and me :) As for our dear Jovan, he's still as adorable and naughty, getting bruises here and there. Sigh... However, his HI-5 dance steps have tremendously improved by leaps and bounds which never fail to amuse and entertain all of us.
I'm sure the House of 'J's will lead a fulfilling and enriching 2010 and many years ahead. Of course, not forgetting our biggest plan i.e settle for a suitable house in Bishan area by next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment