Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

16 Jan!

16 Jan marks the day when dear and I finally get the 'official' approval to stay under one roof haha! This is our 6th year! Time really flies in a flash and I can't believe our dear Jovin is turning 6 by Oct too! Next year, she would be in Primary 1!

This year, we didn't have a big celebration. It happened to coincide with our dear friend, Lijuan's Chloe's 3 year old birthday. We attended her party at Peek-a-Boo at Leisure Park. The little ones were so excited and went chaos and ran wild when they saw the ball pool, slide and lots of kids!



Dear and I didn't have to follow our little 'J's through like our other pals did. Jovin was there to help us look after Jovan and both were so independent. Dear and I had time to ourselves and chatted with our pals.

After the wonderful time at the birthday party, we made our way to Chinatown! It drizzled a bit and we were so busy putting on and removing raincoat for the kids. Weather turned hot soon after. We were target specific and finally decided on the traitional costumes for our little 'J's. The sales auntie intially recommended one outfit but guess what was Jovin's reply? " I want sexy one!" Haha, we almost laughed over heels!

There were many interesting things on sale and we bought a couple to entertain the kids. Most of the stalls gave free samples like jelly, mochi etc and so, our kids ate non-stop! But that was a good trick to make them walk! Then, we took a rest and had a good rest at an air-conditioned tea house where there was nobody else! It was heaven! After the rest, we continued but the kids didn't have much more stamina, so dear and I had to carry one each! Really killing... Bt luckily Jovin still cooperated and agreed to walk at times.



It was a tiring day indeed and that's how we celebrated our 6th anniversary. Thks for the blissful marriage, my dearest Wenqiang James :)

No comments: