Monday, January 23, 2006
Back to Work...
After the 3 long months, well, to be exact, it's only 84 days inclusive of Sats & Suns, finally back to work today. We began our 'marathon' driving. First transport her from Sembawang to my in-law's place at Ang Mo Kio, followed by James sending me to work at Gombak & finally, he drives to his own workplace at Upper Serangoon. Though many find it a hassle & advise us to bring back Jovin only during weekends, I firmly reject this idea cos she's too precious to me. James & I want to spend our nites with her. I do not regret doing that. Since I give birth to her, I should take up the responsibilty to be with her whenever I can. Moreover, she's cooperative during nite time too. So I do catch enough sleep. My entire working cubicle is now full of my girl's photos. Miss her so much when I'm at work. Guess that's how all mothers feel. Seeing her innocent expression makes me forget all my worries. She's really a bundle of joy to the House of 'J's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment