Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 30, 2006

Gongxi Gongxi!



Since young, Chinese New Year has been my favorite festival. With our little girl, it makes CNY visiting even more exciting. She looked so cute with her new outfit & the hairband that I've bought for her. She stole the limelight wherever we went. Hehe, it's real funny to see so many people buzzing around her.It's hilarious cos so many of our relatives were watching her as we put her down gently on bed to sleep. She was like a superstar today! But my poor girl did not have proper sleep as we went hopping from one place to another. So she was dead tired when she reached home. Now, sleeping so soundly.....It's real different celebrating CNY with her around cos I was fussing over her new clothers & thinking of means & ways to dress her up. James was saying, next year I would buy even more clothes cos she would be 1 year+ & would be able to put on more fanciful dresses. Well, that's true. I like to doll up my girl just as I do remember to upkeep my image so that both of us can stay pretty. I think it's important for mummies to maintain their outlook too. So gotta invest in those beauty products. Hehe, excuse for me to spend James's money. Well, if both Jovin & I look good, he will be proud too.That's what I always tell him. Need to catch some sleep now as we've gotta continue with our angpow session tomorrow....

No comments: